WSO2 Dockerfiles v1.2.0 released and now you can run any WSO2 product in Docker in 5 minutes.
Note: This method uses default provisioning method when building the docker image and this is the vanilla pack of theproduct.
Let’s get started.
- Clone WSO2 Dockfiles repo and checkout from v1.2.0 tag.
git clone https://github.com/wso2/dockerfiles.git cd dockerfiles git checkout v1.2.0
- Copy JDK and wso2esb-4.9.0.zip to <Dockerfiles_Home>/common/provision/default/files location
- Build the wso2base docker image first. Go to <Dockerfiles_Home>/wso2base and execute the following command.
- Build WSO2 ESB docker image. Go to <Dockerfiles_Home>/wso2esb and execute the following command.
bash build.sh -v 4.9.0
Use docker images command to list down built images.
- Run WSO2 ESB docker image as follows.
bash run.sh -v 4.9.0
Once you run this command, it prompts to connect to the container or to tail the wso2carbon log as follows.
- Access the management console of WSO2 ESB as follows.
Method 1: Using the docker container IP https://172.17.0.2:9443/carbon Method 2: Using the host machine IP https://localhost:9443/carbon
- You can stop the container executing following command.
In this way, you can run any WSO2 product in docker.